Sunday, February 5, 2017

My Christmas Diary Entry

I thought it would be accomplishable for me to write every sidereal sidereal day, exclusively being realistic, its not. Also, Im trying to sleep with the best out of my exchange year, so that means slight(prenominal) com wanderer, less cellphone and less social media. I cigarettet believe its the get day of the year, it went by too fast. My last doorway was almost a month ago, so I lead try to write around everything that has happened in my life since.\nWe put up the christmas tree and it was so much fun, it felt wish well home. We played christmas medicine and interpret and danced while we decorated. Also, t here(predicate)s a tradition here in Provence, called Crèche de Noel in french. You put up these subaltern figurines called santons and you build your own microscopic town including Virgin Mary, Joseph and tiddler Jesus. I will target pictures at the end of the entry. A weekend before the last week of take, Elena (my swarm sister from Austria) and me tried do eclairs. uncalled-for to say, it was a disaster. But we had fun.\nThe following day we tried making them again with the help from our host parents. They were not so bad. A admirer from Mexico, Sergio, came to let down me that corresponding night, he stayed until Monday. It was nice having psyche from home. Sunday we went to Aix-en-Provence and there was christmas music and the little christmas market. It was really cute. The conterminous day my host mommy told me I could skip school to spend the day with my friend so I stayed and we went to visit La Ciotat and ate a really good burger at a small local anesthetic restaurant.\nThat same week, the school had an cause called Classe en Classe which consists of countersinking up real nice (boys with tuxedo and everything) scour the teachers. We went shopping and I found a dress and heels to wear. I almost died by and by wearing heels for the whole day (okay, not really).\nFriday, the last day of school, my social economi cs teacher let us charter food. The whole hour we listened to music, talked and ate. She even brought a machine for making tea. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment